Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pizza Rolls

So I wanted pizza this past weekend but I didn't want the high points it brings. So I thought of an alternative.

1/2 pound(s) cooked 90% lean ground beef
1 3/4 cup(s) Contadina Pizza Sauce
1 cup(s) Kraft 2% milk reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package(s) Hormel Pizza slice Canadian style bacon -chopped
1/2 cup onion- chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms -chopped
14 item(s) Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
 
Fry up the beef and drain the fat. In a bowl mix the beef, canadian bacon, onion, mushrooms and mozzarella. Fill 14 Egg Roll wrappers and lay on baking pan (I brushed each with a little olive oil.) Bake at 375 (not exactly sure how long, I had to keep checking them). Appox 15 minutes. or until golden brown!

Sorry - I forgot to take a picture - I was so excited to eat them! The great thing about this is you can use your favorite pizza ingredients to make these! Careful for pepporoni, maybe try the turkey pepporoni instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment